Writing Champions (www.writingchampions.co.uk) is a creative writing after school club that runs creative writing workshops in South East London and North Kent for school children. All our workshops take place within primary schools across various London boroughs.
We are looking for people who are studying (or have studied) Education or Teaching to act as workshop assistants or workshop leaders, facilitating our creative writing classes through our carefully designed lesson plans.
What we provide
- We provide valuable work experience within a school setting which many of our staff find very useful.
- We provide full training for all workshop leaders and workshop assistants.
- We provide flexibility in the hours required. Please note that this is a part time role only and fits well with other commitments: it is only 1 - 2 hours a week commitment from around 3.15 - 4.15pm on week days during term times only
Must be studying (or have studied) Teaching, Education, or a related subject area)
Must have a passion for working with children, be punctual and reliable.
- Applicants must be DBS checked or willing to be
- We ask that workshop leaders or assistants live within a maximum of 1 hour journey from Bromley, Greenwich, Bexley Boroughs of London and Kent
We are a Creative Writing Club that operate from a number of schools in London and Kent on an after school basis. We seek to spread the love of creative writing to children through our uniquely designed workshop plans
This posting is Private