We are looking for excellent teachers to create original, engaging content for our online learning platform and to deliver training in schools on how best to use CENTURY to support teachers and students.
We are looking for both, Primary teachers and teachers with experience in any of the following subjects at GCSE and KS3 level:
Activities, duties and responsibilities: responsibilities
Come and join an ever growing Teach First ambassador community who are utilising the power of technology to impact the world of education.
Your role will be central to the development of our online platform:
Creating Content -
- Mapping out comprehensive courses for your subject(s) in line with the UK national curriculum.
- Responsible for the creation of educational content at secondary school level for your subject(s).
Demonstrating and training -
- Demonstrate our online platform to potential new school partners.
- Train and equip existing partner schools with the knowledge and skills to embed the use of the platform in their practice.
- Recent teaching experience at GCSE, KS3 or primary level.
- Relevant subject knowledge
- Create engaging learning resources and assessments (either for students or adults).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Able to take the initiative and go the extra mile.
- Passionate about the difference that technology can make to outcomes of all learners.
- Experience of working with Educational Technology.
- Innovative, original ideas and an interest in product development.
- Experience delivering training to adults.
Across the country, exhausted teachers, drained by endless marking and data inputting, are unable to do what they love: inspire their students to achieve their potential.
At CENTURY Tech we are using advanced technology to reduce teacher workload, increase student engagement and improve student outcomes.
CENTURY is a cloud-based web platform that uses artificial intelligence (AI) technology, cognitive neuroscience and big data insights to engage students through a personalised learning experience.
At the same time, CENTURY empowers teachers to be the best teachers they can be by automating marking and providing real-time data insights.
We are an innovative education technology startup, making waves in the edtech sector: we won the Global AI Award, The Learning Awards and have been a finalist in the BETT awards and TechCrunch.
See our latest video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKZF39f31po
22-24 Torrington Place
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that applications will be processed as they are received, so early application is advised.
This posting is Private