At Teach First we take your privacy seriously, are committed to protecting your personal information and to the Data Protection Act 1998. We endeavour to ensure that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act and that;
- it will be processed fairly and lawfully
- it will be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- it will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- it will be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- it will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- it will be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
- technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- it will not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area (although you should be aware that where other community website members are based outside the EEA, your public information will be visible outside of the EEA by those individuals)
Teach First and its subsidiaries (Teach First Trading Limited and Teach First Initial Teacher Development) will from time to time collect personal information about you in order to support Teach First’s charitable mission to address educational disadvantage by transforming exceptional graduates into effective, inspirational teachers and leaders in all fields.
Teach First and its subsidiaries will not sell, distribute or pass your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do. Teach First and its subsidiaries will only use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which it thinks you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you believe that any information which Teach First and its subsidiaries are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact the organisation at:
6 Mitre Passage
T: 020 3862 8000 E: email@example.com
Teach First will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Teach First uses Salesforce for storing your data and from time to time may also use Google. These organisations provide high levels of security and protection. You can find out more about Google’s position on security here: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html and Salesforce’s here: http://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/security.jsp.